"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy 8 years to us!

James and I celebrated eight years of marriage in August! Yay for us! Eight years is the average length of marriage in the US, but our marriage is not an average marriage so I predict many more years of happiness ahead!
James had a business trip in Philadelphia, PA so we celebrated our anniversary by going together. I've always said I'm a deep sleeper but now I know I am because I woke up to eight balloons on our hotel room floor in our wedding colors of red, orange, and yellow. What a thoughtful husband! Abi loved them! :)

No comments: