"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Pic-a-nic!

I love having a yard so we can enjoy being outside! Plus, outside is the best place to teach things like eating finger foods, using a plate, sitting still while eating. We're pretty much still working on the last two, but she's great at picking things up and putting them in her mouth - especially things that shouldn't go in her mouth.
We love having a yard!

Still crawling... but with speed!


I love that she can pick up her own food now!



Abi loves to share

Funny face on James, but I love Abi's face! It's so full of love for her daddy!


Here is Abi's funny crawl. I wish I had better video of this, but this will have to do. Watch very closely to the first few seconds of this video and notice how Abi lifts her arms super high when she crawls. It's a sort of goose-stepping crawl. Abi seriously would crawl like this all the time! It was hilariously fun while it lasted!

No comments: