"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Life in a high chair

September was a month for eating apparently. Most of the pictures we have are of Abi in her high chair. I have discovered that there is a critical time in a baby's life between being spoon fed and using a spoon herself when she has to learn to eat with her fingers and not throw the food overboard when she's not happy. Let me simply say, this is not my favorite stage of development. Carpet in the dining area is such a bad idea.


She does love eating though!

And she's happy to share!

Which is amazing because corn-on-the-cob is her very most favoritest food! And for only having six teeth, she cleans it up really well!



We spent so much time in the high chair this month, we didn't even notice the transition to naptime...


This picture is proof of our little mouse. Abi found the vegetable box that is delivered to us weekly from a local farm and she started eating a tomato apple-style, so we put her in her high chair to finish. :)

This is how far she got before she lost interest. Not bad.

This is her cute innocent face...

This is not. :) She likes to make sound effects, especially while she's eating. It's quite hilarious unless you're sitting directly in front of her and her mouth is full when her brain is hit with the idea to make spitting noises. Then I have flashbacks of Sea World when my family sat in the wet zone at the walrus show... Yeah, we're not from around there...

We ate lots of corn-on-the-cob in September just for Abi! It's amazing how great it is to make your child happy!

No comments: