"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Random October

Abi's first horseback ride


Everything goes in the mouth... still!




She liked this tunnel once, but thinks it is torturous now.

Yes, shoes are on the shopping list!

Getting smarter with Daddy!

It is so hard to buy shoes for this girl! I've bought three or four pairs of shoes for her but only the last pair has actually turned out to be a success. She just has a layer of fluff on top of her feet that make her feet impossible to shove into shoes. I had to find just the right pair that had an open top so her feet could fit them.
New Shoes!

Of course, within ten minutes of wearing them outside, she'd crawled up the stairs and scuffed them up. I guess that's what they're for, but how frustrating to buy nice new shoes that only look new for ten minutes.
They're a little weird.

Flamingo?

Penguins at the Central Park Zoo

Emotional girl - wants her monkeys to quit holding hands




She has learned that balls roll. So much fun!


She has also learned to carry things around the house. Thus starts the phase of not finding things when we need them.

Her favorite way to carry the spoon around.

First couch fort. She doesn't really care.

Can you find Abi? It took me a while...
Her favorite spot to sit and think.

Trying on her costume



James and I had dinner at the coffee table because we forgot we had a child I guess. While we were cleaning the food up, Abi discovered the fish. We came back to find these cute little finger scrapes.
Somebody got in the fish...

Pleeeease!

Here are the joys of being responsible for a toddler, right here!

What I think about when people ask how driving in NJ is... which lane??

Bed head

Bath head


Boo!


Sad face - it's good, right?



Not a great picture, but it shows how orange our tree was and how orange her hair is. :)

Han Solo

Who knew his hair could be so perfect for this part?

Cute little Smaug the dragon!



Tauriel, Smaug, and Thorin

No comments: