This year I made dwarf cupcakes instead of one big cake because I thought that would be easier. I'm not sure if it is. But they turned out cute! And tasty! So that's all that matters. I searched and searched for cupcake liners that were wood print so they would look like they were riding in barrels, but apparently I'm the only person in the world who wants barrel cupcake liners because they don't exist. I'm going to write to Wilton though and request them.
Abi didn't make it far into the party. :) But that made it easier to setup except for having to alert each newcomer to the baby in the blanket so she didn't get stepped on.
Here are the detail pictures...
| Giant spiders are essential |
Here's the cutest little hobbit baby you ever did see. :)
Thanks to everyone who came to our party! It was another success!
No comments:
Post a Comment