The other night when we celebrated James' birthday at our brother and sister-in-law's home, Mary got all her mismatch birthday decorations and dinnerware out for us to use. Haha! James had red and white streamers with blue and red plates and green and pink napkins. It's not because his birthday did not have a theme. It did have a theme - mismatch! :)
With all those decorations also came out some little umbrellas and vampire teeth among other things. So, I showed Grant how to wear vampire teeth. I wasn't sure he'd actually let me put them in his mouth but I did it first and showed him how and then he opened his mouth right up. Then we went and looked in the mirror and he thought it was hilarious... at least I'm sure he did on the inside. He didn't dare laugh because he probably felt like they'd fall right out if he laughed, but his eyes sparkled.
The only problem with this is that Grant is pretty drooly naturally anyway, but add a pair of fangs and the drool is out of this world! :[
No comments:
Post a Comment