I have been wanting to blog about infertility for a while but it's too hard. It's hard because every day I feel different about this whole process and so just when I get a blog written in my mind, my mind changes and that blog is outdated. I still plan to blog about infertility, but this is a post from someone's blog that was mentioned on "the r house" which is a very famous blog in the infertility/adoption world, and she says everything I want to say, but in a very clear way.
This trial of infertility has been a HUGE growing experience for me. I am realizing how intense trials can be for people and that this is the biggest trial of my life thus far. I have never felt such levels of pain and humiliation, loneliness and desperation. But I have also been shaped and molded through this to be more empathetic to those around me, more willing to seek and follow God's will for me, more able to love all children, more able to create my own happiness.
Ok, yes, I need to blog about infertility as it has affected us. I will work on that...
1 comment:
I completely know the feeling. We've been dealing with infertility for all 8 years of our marriage.
Have you ever read Moosh In Indy? She's an amazing blogger about infertility.
Post a Comment