"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Friday, March 2, 2012

Honeybells

One of James' bosses/fellow employees at HP gives us fruit each year at Christmas. I know this is often the joke gift, but we LOVE getting a box of fruit each month. We usually don't eat enough fruit; in fact, it usually goes bad before we finish it so I don't even waste money buying fruit very often. But, when we get a box of exotic fruit on our doorstep, we make a point to eat it fast because it's usually the best fruit at the peak of ripeness! Delicious!

This year, we got a box of Honeybell oranges which are specially bred for the juicy factor. That means they come with bibs included and you just plan to get wet while eating them. They're almost a mess! But so yummy!

Thanks again for a delicious present, Scott!

No comments: