I'm not terribly familiar with the BSA program, which is a problem because I am learning through my nephew's troop which is apparently way too amazing and will ruin any future experiences I have with BSA. (Remember this post?)
Well, this banquet was themed with pirates. We ate dinner, and then while the scout master was talking, a pirate came in and stole the treasure. So then, the pirates all had to go to pirate school and earn pieces of a treasure map to show them where the treasure was.
Mary did a class on talking like a pirate and picking a pirate name. She did an awesome job! I don't know how the leaders all did this, because I was exhausted when it was all over and I just stood and watched. Haha!
And the decorations put even prom to shame! Check out the ship and the castle fronts!
No comments:
Post a Comment