"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Family in Town

Here's proof that my family came to visit. I LOVED having them come see us. The gave us about 24 hours notice that they were coming, but fortunately, I had already cleaned the house for other company that had just left. :)


The picture of Jake and Jenny is early evidence of our silly camera beginning to break. The flash on the camera is being stupid and doesn't work consistently. It works perfectly outside where there is lots of light but if there isn't enough light, it just won't take a picture because the flash gets stuck in focusing mode or something. That's made blogging rather boring lately - hence the no blogs for the last while. But, I'm trying to fix that. Wish me luck!

It was absolutely wonderful having my family visit!

No comments: