The parades are my favorite I think. I have never seen floats like they have there in Manassa, Colorado. Everyone should experience this weekend there. Manassa is a town of maybe 600 people but it swells to 8,000 on this weekend every year.
Here are some samples of the floats:
This is some of my siblings and cousins on the Sizzler at the carnival. We had 14 of the 17 grandkids all together that weekend which is the most in a very long time. We had a blast riding the rides together!
This is my mom and me standing in front of the room where I was born... or at least where Mom stayed while we were in the hospital after I was born. Fun, huh? We happened to be at the hospital because my grandmother ended up there. She's out now and doing well again, but it's never any fun to be in the hospital and especially not when family is in town.
No comments:
Post a Comment