We went youngest to oldest. The younger cousins got to have two hits and the older cousins got one hit or three strikes. I'm not sure where we made that cutoff between older and younger but anyway, it worked.
I was pretty excited to be after Katie until Shane jumped in. I tried to kick him out but then he reminded me he was younger than me. How sad! That was the first I had realized that I really was the oldest cousin there. I needed you other people - ahem... James, Meagan, Derek, Shawna, James, Jackie and Brady. You were sorely missed...
That's ok though because I got to knock quite a bit of stuff out of the pinata and not feel bad about it because there was no one scheduled to go after me. :) Except sweet Katie lined me up right in front of the pinata about two inches away from it. That took a minute to figure out.
But there were still a few things left so we let Casey knock the stuffing out without the blindfold.
No comments:
Post a Comment