"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Jenny Comes Home From Brazil

In August, James' sister Jenny came home from her church mission to Brazil for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I didn't even try to take pictures at the airport. I was way too excited, too emotional, and too tired. Plus, there were four other cameras going so hopefully someday I'll get copies emailed to me... hint, hint.

But, we did take a family photo since we have two more new members of the family - one daughter-in-law and one nephew. And this month we can add another nephew to the mix but he'll have to wait for the next family photo I guess. Poor kid. Missed it by that much!

No comments: