As we patiently wait for our adoption story to have a happy ending, we are super excited for friends we know who have successfully adopted. Adoption is such a wonderful way for families to be connected. Unfortunately, most people only hear the horror stories which are few and far between. There are many, many happy and perfect adoption stories that do not get told.
This is a post from our friends' adoption blog who adopted their baby girl Iris this last Spring. It's a wonderful story and very helpful for any who are nervous about open adoptions or just curious about what the next step will hopefully look like for James and me. We hope to have such a connection with our future birth parents.
http://shaunandlanette.weebly.com/iriss-adoption.html
2 comments:
I'm glad you found the story. You and James will be wonderful parents. You're in our prayers! I know for me, the waiting period was really hard, but in retrospect really worth it, and I hope you guys find your little one soon!
You're so great to spotlight us on your websites. We really appreciate it. We especially appreciate your prayers. They are so needed and someday (hopefully soon) I know they will be answered.
Post a Comment