"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6
Friday, August 20, 2010
World Famous Salsa
Here she is! The World Famous Salsa Lady! Alright everyone, if you haven't had Mom's salsa yet, you need to get some from her. I tell her she could easily sell it and make good money, but not yet. So I guess it's still free! Good news for you! We made three batches while I was there! I helped peel the tomatoes after they were scalded. So I pretty much missed the rest of the process. Rats! Her recipe is still a secret.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! Amazing updates here. You have had an incredibly busy summer. How much sweet talking do you think it would take to get that recipe from your mom? After all, I am family...and I have a gazillion tomatoes that I don't know what to do with.
Haha, Sorry it's taken me so long Meagan but I'm sure mom would give you the recipe. It's not really a secret I don't think... I just hope "mom" is not the secret ingredient.
Post a Comment