"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Katie's Guest Book - made with Heritage Makers

Here's what I do for my job - I teach people how to make books like these... If you prefer to open it in a new window, click here: Shane and Katie's Guest Book. Then you can see the details better.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I really like the book. I want to do it...just don't think I can afford it at the moment. I couldn't make it to your last workshop. When are you having another and what is it? Is it just so you can show how it works? I do the snapfish photo books...how is Heritage Makers different?