"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Monday, August 16, 2010

Katie's Bridesmaids Skirts

Katie asked me to make skirts for each of her bridesmaids and for herself. That meant 8 skirts! I had already made a skirt from the pattern before so that was helpful, and I had recently made three different skirts for the same person, but can I say that handling 8 different measurements is difficult? And especially when I can't take the measurements myself? It was a long process but I love sewing and they turned out so cute! The girls were all able to wear whatever top they wanted, and everyone did such a fantastic job! This is a picture of the beginning stage - all pieces cut out and labeled with the name of the girl they belonged to. I only mislabeled a skirt once...

And this is a picture of all of us minus one who couldn't make it that day in our skirts! Aren't we darling? I love it!

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Way cute! You did a great job.