"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Friday, August 20, 2010

For anyone who wonders what James does for work...



He's in mattress Quality Control. Just kidding! He works for HP and his specialty is the care pack they sell with their computers. Well, they had a vendor fair a few weeks ago and so he and another guy on his team put on a care pack booth to help get the employees excited about care packs and sell them more. They raffled a mattress and some cool pillows so to up the excitement, he and his teammate wore pajamas to work - funny I know - especially since he ALWAYS wears a tie and very few people at work wear ties. They also drove golf carts back and forth between their work building and the vendor fair which was a huge hit as it is hot here and any sort of walk across hot pavement is no fun.

No comments: