"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Monday, August 16, 2010

My Birthday!

Guess what? I'm two dozen years old now! Yep. And my cake was a yummy ice cream cookie cake that Mary made for me. It was delicious! However, the candle holder was this funny smore which was actually incredibly yummy. Whoever thought to use those cookies instead of graham and chocolate? It was genius! We were going to have dinner outside and do grilling and fire cooking, but it rained. So, my smore was one of few.



2 comments:

Sarah said...

I have no brain left...it took me 5 min to figure out that two dozen meant 24....I kept thinking decade and could not for the life of me figure out how that was possible. That would have made you 16 when you got married. lol. Well, Happy Birthday!

Heidi said...

I love it!