Second, This cake is a layered cake and I tried to do it from memory in a hurry and it failed miserably. It still tasted great, but it totally caved in on one side and so James had the brilliant idea of adding strawberries to the side to prop it up. What a guy!
So this pic is after the cave in, after strawberries were added, but before we fixed the icing and top...
And this is the picture of the final product. We just had to hurry and serve it before it caved in again somewhere else.
3 comments:
That cake looks yummy!!! Tell James hi for me!!!
Hi Heidi! I just found your blog, and wanted to say hi =) That cake looks so tasty! I really wouldn't have noticed the caving if you hadn't mentioned it. All I saw was some mouth-watering goodness!
Wow. I must be craving blueberries. Seeing that cake makes me want to wake up Emma and go to the store no matter the price. How did the wedding go?
Post a Comment