This is what I call upside-down chicken enchiladas... hehe. Actually, it's a recipe for green-chili enchiladas which we made at our first Relief Society freezer meal Enrichment activity. The only problem was that I bought enough ingredients for 8 recipes and we only had 7 orders. So, I paid for the extra ingredients and had them make up this recipe without meat. Today I made up the enchiladas and added cooked chopped chicken on the top and then the extra cheese and to be honest, it tastes amazing! I probably won't purposely make it upside down again, but it serves its purpose quite well. Or maybe I'm just really hungry!
"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Upside-down Chicken Enchiladas
This is what I call upside-down chicken enchiladas... hehe. Actually, it's a recipe for green-chili enchiladas which we made at our first Relief Society freezer meal Enrichment activity. The only problem was that I bought enough ingredients for 8 recipes and we only had 7 orders. So, I paid for the extra ingredients and had them make up this recipe without meat. Today I made up the enchiladas and added cooked chopped chicken on the top and then the extra cheese and to be honest, it tastes amazing! I probably won't purposely make it upside down again, but it serves its purpose quite well. Or maybe I'm just really hungry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey! That looks really good! i love Chicken Enchiladas!
Oh by the way that was me Adam! :)
Hey, that's my dads car! :) Hi Heidi! James told me about your blog. It looks nice. Those enchiladas look good! Hope you are doing well!
PS: James asked how you get those backgrounds like I have...it's TheCutestBlogOnTheBlock.com
Take care!
Hey, so when are you going to e-mail me some of those amazing recipes!
Post a Comment