"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Another great one from Katie
Katie and I went to Wal-Mart tonight after work and while we were shopping, I was telling Katie how James hasn't used any hot water in China so that he can save a little money. I emphasized how he has taken cold showers the entire time to help show what a sacrifice that was just to save money and trying to get some sympathy out of her. Her reaction was, "What? No way! Can you imagine all the cools things you could do?" I laughed of course and asked her what was so cool about cold showers that you couldn't do in a hot shower. I didn't really get a good answer, but I've been quoting her all night, "Can you imagine all the cool things you could do?" Also, there's a humongous puddle of water behind Katie's apartment in the parking lot. She calls it Floyd - Floyd the flood. And when it dries up, she can say, "Has anyone seen Floyd? Floyd?!" in reference to finding nemo of course. Alright, well there's the update on Katie and her hilarious life. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Somehow I kind of feel like I am being mocked! haha No my new goal: dominate Harper's wall :D
Wow. Thanks so much. I love hearing about the Katie things. It makes me feel like I am there. Miss you guys a ton.
Heidi we found your blog. Nice to see what is going on in Utah. Tell Katie hi for us. Here is our blog. daninmarkrogers@blogspot.com
We will see you at Christmas. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Ummm.. I would like to say that after a month of showering in cold water I no longer find enjoyment in it. All I want for CHristmas is for Fox Hall to again have hot water!
Post a Comment