Isn’t that Dragon Bush amazing? I’ve decided we will have two of them at our future home, lining our driveway up to our house. Just so everyone knows, this is the courtyard area of the Shao lin temple, the birth place of Chinese martial arts (stuff like Kong Fu, and stuff like that). This is an exercise yard where people would practice, but now we get to play around on it. This is a giant, heavy, stone ball that you are suppose to move uphill, while balancing on the top of it. While I can’t golf to save my life, I could move big, heavy balls while standing on top them. Maybe I should go into construction or something.
"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
The Shaolin Temple
Isn’t that Dragon Bush amazing? I’ve decided we will have two of them at our future home, lining our driveway up to our house. Just so everyone knows, this is the courtyard area of the Shao lin temple, the birth place of Chinese martial arts (stuff like Kong Fu, and stuff like that). This is an exercise yard where people would practice, but now we get to play around on it. This is a giant, heavy, stone ball that you are suppose to move uphill, while balancing on the top of it. While I can’t golf to save my life, I could move big, heavy balls while standing on top them. Maybe I should go into construction or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Keep It up james! Instill fear in those Spherical objects. :) Who knows maybe you can teach me how to do kung fu. :) I love you.
Post a Comment