"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Dragon Door of the Fu Zi Miao


In the lower frame of this next picture is a big piece of metal called “The Dragon Door.” and the students right before they would take their test would come through this area and jump over it for good luck. The more you jumped over it, the more good luck you’d get. For the first jump, you would have great success on the examination. The Second jump, rapid advancement in career. Third, good fortune in monetary matters. Forth, a happy marriage relationship for life. Fifth, your first born will be a son. And sixth, good fortune, long life, good health, and peace coming (that’s what the sign said). I jumped over it well more than my six times just to get the picture to turn out the way I wanted it to.

1 comment:

Stuart Harper said...

Wow! Can I have some of that good luck James? :) Sounds Like you are haveing a ton of fun up there. Good luck on all your tests this semester. I love you very much.