"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Monday, November 5, 2018

Manassa Pioneer Days Parade: Colorado, the first leg of our EPIC road trip

July 2018

This post is just for posterity's sake. The floats I've seen in this Manassa parade over the years are the best I've ever seen! And in case anyone needs some ideas, here are this year's floats...













Abi loved this Coco-themed one and the music it played


I don't understand it but Grandmary and Grandpa have a magic connection with children. In about ten minutes or fewer, Grandmary had Audrianne snuggled right up on her lap like this. Haha! Grandmary just exudes loves for her grandkids and we all feel it! You accomplished your goal, Grandmary, of being the grandmother you always wanted!
Grandmary and Grandpa

I love my whole big family!

Jenny took Abi with the cousins to ride the ferris wheel at the carnival after the parade ended. She loved it! And I love having someone to spoil my kids.
Cousins!

No comments: