Despite having a healing momma, two newborns siblings and an exhausted daddy, we tried very hard to help Abi have a fun November. Unfortunately, I have forgotten the stories behind some of these pictures because I'm so late in blogging - hence the desperate attempts to catch up. The stories are the best parts! But here are the pictures to enjoy and some stories. :)
 |
| Selfie with mom |
 |
| Presents from friends |
We have wonderful friends, several of whom sent presents for Abigail as well as the babies. This helped make the event special for her and gave her new things to keep her occupied while I was otherwise engaged. So really, her presents were a gift to me, too! Thank you, friends!
 |
| Sneaking cookies |
I don't remember who brought the cookies but someone did, maybe with a meal. However we got them, they were one of the best things to get because I was so hungry - duh, nursing twins! And I have had a serious sweet tooth since the birth so Chocolate Chip Cookies were the best! But one day, we found Abi like this watching TV probably intending to eat the whole package. Haha! And why not?
 |
| I don't remember this injury |
Yeah, don't remember this....
 |
| New bed sheets |
Since we had to buy new crib sized sheets, we bought some just for Abi and she loved them!
 |
| Mischief while mom pumps |
Pumping is always risky when I'm alone with the kids because I can't respond immediately to Abi. One day, she wanted a popsicle and couldn't wait for me to finish so she went to the freezer to find her own popsicle and came back with this. Haha! I doubt she really wants frozen pumpkin!
 |
| A ginormous bear |
Costco has become quite the adventure for our family of five now. Thank goodness they cater to the adventure for kids.
 |
| I'm Batman! |
 |
| And another hat |
 |
| And another hat? |
 |
| Painting fun with Mom |
Target has had some wood shapes lately in their dollar section that has given us some fun activities while we are stuck indoors. Abi loves painting thanks to school!
 |
| Chasing turkeys on Thanksgiving |
James and Abi went outside on Thanksgiving day for some reason, maybe to take trash out? Anyway, they found "wild" turkeys hanging out in our yard and Abi decided to catch them. She ended up chasing them all around our yard for quite a while as James followed and took pictures. Silly turkeys! Don't they know what day it is? They should be in a boarded up cave somewhere for the weekend!
 |
| Reenacting the scene from E.T. |
 |
| Playing in leaves |
This is the look you get when you ask, "Where are your eyes?" in an attempt to ger her to look at the camera. Nope. Not getting a perfectly posed picture out of this girl. :)
 |
| Learning to cut the pizza |
Abi really is becoming more independent which we love! However, now she expects to cut her pizza every time eat it.
No comments:
Post a Comment