So sleep has become a new commodity in our home. We could use it as trading power if we needed.... "I'll trade changing this dirty diaper for a nap later...." And for us, sleep isn't just suddenly valuable because it is so rare; its increase in value is thanks to the incredible snuggle-ability of our new sleeping companions. I'm getting tired just looking at these pictures. I guess this is fair warning - THIS BLOG MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS: DO NOT VIEW WHILE DRIVING!
 |
| Basically this is heaven |
I can't believe they were ever so tiny as to fit in the cradle together side-by-side! Melt my heart!
 |
| Snug as a bug |
Abi liked to be like the babies and get similar attention as the babies. So she started asking to be swaddled. :) Haha!
 |
| Love these happy, little heads! |
 |
| 3 weeks |
I have decided that one of my most favorite things in life is snuggling babies. Truly, that is the best feeling!
They are adorable in their bouncers/swings! I love the looks on people's faces when they see so much baby equipment in our living room and then to see how their faces change when they see that all that equipment is full of babies! Haha! Yes, there are two!
 |
| We need a bigger bed |
 |
| 4 weeks |
 |
| Smiling in his sleep |
Isn't this the best smile you've ever seen in your life?!?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment