"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come." Doctrine and Covenants 68:6
Sunday, August 13, 2017
Christmas in NYC
Abi thinks her baby needs to be in the swing, too!
Abi is very observant and has wanted her baby dolls to do what the Hyrum and Audrianne do. This is only a little concerning occasionally - haha - mostly it's just cute.
James's mother came to town as the last in a line of wonderful helpers who we are so grateful for! We simply could not and would not have survived after our twins' births without help.
Happy, happy grandma!
These kiddos make my life! Just look how cute and cuddly they are!
Cuties!
While Dannie was here, we went to NYC to see the Christmas decorations and city holiday madness. We had such a great time!
Ready to walk around NYC
All bundled up to see Christmas in NYC
Family picture in NYC
James was actually asked by the security personnel to stop throwing Abi. Ha. Oops. We got an awesome picture first!
The tree at Rockefeller Center
Squeeze hug!
Sweet Hyrum!
The babies did so well in the city. They just slept and exuded cuteness.
Sweet Audrianne!
We made sure to get a family photo to mark the season. I think I was ambitious one day and thought we might send out Christmas cards so this was the picture that would have been included in the cards had they ever been written or sent. The picture was as far as I got. :)
Family photo after church - the sun was crazy bright!
Blue treats from Grandma
One day, Abi walked around holding this toy with her Pez stuck in the top and singing Happy Birthday. We realized that she thought it looked like a birthday cake which was a skill (pretending one thing is another thing) she hasn't expressed much understanding of so we were elated. She's also just really cute, so here you go!
No comments:
Post a Comment