When we adopted Abi, it took a while to acclimate to the new normal of having to remember to bring the baby everywhere we went. One of my greatest fears was forgetting her somewhere... I was sure we would leave her at church where so many adoring fans wanted to hold her so our arms never got used to being full there. I thought that the feeling of adjustment was more pronounced because we adopted Abi and didn't have as much time to get used to her joining our family. Well... now that Hyrum and Audrianne have joined us, the feeling is much the same, so apparently it has nothing to do with adoption or the amount of time babies are expected. Or maybe it's still skewed because there are two now. All I know is that still weeks and even months after the babies were born we kept realizing we had three kids, or that we were now a family of five, or that we have a son! So many things are so new now. And it keeps shocking us! Haha! Eventually we will not even blink when we count ourselves and get to the number 5. Eventually...
We have started enjoying Sunday evening strolls and love that there are a couple parks within walking distance from our home. This is quickly becoming a favorite Sunday evening activity, especially because we don't get out much anymore. :)
 |
| Daddy is so strong! |
 |
| Look at that girl! |
 |
| My selfie with everyone in it |
This is an awesome sight!!! I'm sure there will come a noisy day that this full vehicle is not so gratifying but today, it is.
 |
| Look how full this vehicle is!!! |
So Thanksgiving dinner was nothing to write home about. I can't even remember what it was for sure. Not Thanksgiving. But that's ok. We loved having James home for a couple days and even had time to put up our Christmas tree.
 |
| Putting the top on the tree |
 |
| Spreading out the branches |
 |
| Hanging ornaments |
Listening to Christmas music was always the best part of Christmas decorating. :) I'm glad Abi likes music so much so we can continue such a great tradition!
 |
| Dancing to Christmas music |
No comments:
Post a Comment