"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Thursday, May 25, 2017

First bath

I love bath time! So despite the fact that my amazing SIL Mary was here helping me and offered to do their baths for me so I could rest or eat or maybe even shower, I declined her sweet offer because this was their first bath in the tub and I wanted to be part of this big moment and take cute pictures. So here you go! I sacrificed personal comforts for this moment. Haha! Totally worth it!



Even though he looks really angry, he loved the bath! They both did, though I don't think they loved the cold or the feeling of insecurity they felt at times. It has to be a weird feeling to take that first bath...


I love this "cinnamon roll" belly button!

Good family friends from Kansas sent us these owls for the babies. They look huge because the babies are so small. As I write this in May when the babies are seven months old, they now LOVE these soft owls which no longer look so huge. I'll have to take a comparison picture. Thank you for the owls, good friends!

No comments: