"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Summer fun!
I have TONS of pictures that I haven't uploaded lately because I started a new job. So, my old excuse of not having pictures to update the blog with is no longer valid I suppose. I will be trying to put some up each weekend in the hopes that I will catch up. Adam, James's brother, came to visit us for three weeks in June and then his whole family came up for another week after that (minus Jason and Mary and their family who we missed). So we got to spend a total of four weeks with Adam. It was really quite fun! We haven't done so much in a concentrated amount of time in a long while. Of course, I have good pictures of it all. I'm not promising any sort of chronological order though. Sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, It was really fun! -Adam
Post a Comment