"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lagoon - apparently we're idiots




So, we're all soaked, and we decided to go on a different wet ride. We just don't learn... haha. No, it was actually because we decided we'd rather be soaked twice in a row, than be soaked, dry off, and get soaked again. So I'm thinking we're actually intelligent!... Notice, we were unsuccessful in convincing Carl to come with us again. That's ok though because he was able to take these cool pictures.

1 comment:

Adam said...

As you could see in that picture of mine, I was telling Dad not to take a picture of us because I was so humiliated by my girlish screams! -Adam