"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, July 12, 2009

As King Julian says....

I'm good for today! There's still tons more pictures... a little teaser of what's to come - hiking the Y, camping, hiking to the Timpanogos caves, my surprise birthday party, fourth of July, my Kansas trip, the air show... Yeah, so I think I'll put one more picture up mostly for my family (guys, notice my nice pose) and because I can't wait. haha! :D

PS I don't know where those rocks are falling from in the picture... It looks like the sky is falling really.

5 comments:

Adam said...

LOL! That's Awesome Heidi! Yeah, let me know when you put those pictures on your blog! TTYL! -Adam

Meagan said...

Sounds like you've been having a really fun summer!

Tom Crowther said...

Hey Lewis or is it Clark? I want to go hiking with you.

Anonymous said...

OK- this is enough teasing, time to present the evidence!!

Untypically Jia said...

Hi James! Found your blog through Sarah and Tom's. Good to see pictures of you and the family! We miss seeing all of you. Matt and I moved into Albuquerque and life isn't the same without at least one Harper around here!