"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lagoon - the end of the night



Apparently there's some prior story to seagulls leaving prints on the car at Lagoon. I just don't know it, so maybe someone will have to leave a comment of the story. But - of course - it happened again, so we took pictures. The stuffed animal I'm holding is a black panther! Yeah! James won it for me as we were leaving. We each got four shots to throw a baseball at plates and break them. I broke one, and he broke three, so he won this very cute memory of the day. :) That was thoroughly enjoyable.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Yeah, Umm, Here's The Story Behind The Seagulls!
As we walked out of the park we saw the car all clean looking underneath a lamp post, but as we walked up to it we realized that the Seagulls relieved themselves above our van. Very gross as we all pointed out!
-Adam

alyssa said...

Um... I think you guys need to update your blog :)