"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lagoon - Scrambler


Ok, now this worked out perfectly! haha! This was probably one of the best rides the whole day, because James and I ended up in a seat that was opposite Carl and Jenny on every single turn! It was great! Every time we passed each other we made faces at one another. Haha! Oh boy. Then, when we got off, some random person complimented our faces! oops! I forget sometimes that we don't live in our own little world.

1 comment:

Adam said...

That was so much FUN! -Adam