"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Late Christmas


This is Danny and Kay with Danny's gift from China. It's a Chinese shot glass designed to leak once it gets so full to ensure that everyone has the same amount before drinking. He laughed pretty good when he saw it and I think Kay liked it too. We sure love these two people!

2 comments:

jeff and alli said...

Would you be willing to email us your snow ice cream recipe? I believe James has Jeff's email address, but if not, you can contact me using the blog: lafamillethomas.blogspot.com

Thanks. :)

Jacque said...

HEY!!
I don't know if you remember me, but I was at that fun New MExico reunion you guys had at your apartment a year ago! You guys are so funny. Love your blog!
Jacque