"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Crowther Christmas


I just like this picture. This isn't really how it went, but it's pretty humorous all the same. This is me, my mom and my dad. I was helping them - sort of - to get the picture program ready for Grandmary and Grandpa's 50th anniversary party that night. This is really just a picture of the last minute cramming. We would have had pictures of the party too except jet lag finally caught up to James and he was basically out like a light that whole night. Therefore, no pictures. Sad! I guess if anyone else has any and would like to share with us, that would be fantastic!
We do however have this picture of the next day. Apparently we partied too much. This is Grandpa and Katie trying to sleep in the sun but it was basically gone by this point.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! And yes..I think James needs a haircut. Hope you both are doing great! :)