"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, January 11, 2009

One of the best Christmas activities!

Warning: This is a long post!
Making gingerbread houses is one of those activities that is so fun mostly because of the mess and chaos, and the abundance of candy of course. Mary and Jason were so generous to provide most of the materials including their kitchen so we could go crazy making graham cracker gingerbread houses. They all turned out way cute and we basically had a village by the time we were done.


Mary helping Dave get his started (and finished).
Dave with his completed project.Liz with her yummy cottage.


Stuart with his nativity.

Dale and Jason working away at their projects.
Dale's finished masterpiece.
Jason's favorite spot in the house.

Adam with his house and garden.


Jenny and Heidi making the village cathedral - because no town is complete without a church house.
Everyone helped out in decorating. Jason helped us make our stained gummy windows since he's so good at it in real life.

No comments: