"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Hair


I know, this is so late that James' hair is all grown out again, but it still looks way better than it did at the end of our China trip. I'll have to post a picture after his next hair cut, which should be soon...
Also, as you can tell, I cut my hair. I cut ten inches off and have two cute braids ready to be sent to Locks of Love. I wasn't planning on cutting it so short but I get nervous sitting in that big chair staring at myself.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Looking good! I love it! Plus you'll save money on shampoo!