"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6
Sunday, January 18, 2009
In with a bang!
This was a fun New Year activity. We all went shooting while Dannie (James' mom) stayed with the young kids. This turned out to be even more fun than we had hoped, although I was pretty sore the next couple of days and had a hard time fulfilling my bakery job. Those trays of desserts are heavier than you think and carrying them requires the use of an amazing amount of arm and back muscles. Mopping was even hard. At least I sounded cool when I told people why I was so sore.
Um, this is a pretty awesome picture because it's right after I pulled the trigger and so the kick on the gun is pretty obvious.

One of our brother's is amazing shot with the .22. He shot a cell phone we found out there in the rubble and shot right through the number 2 key on the first shot. It was incredible!
Our other younger brother helped us in shooting up an old VCR. His grouping was amazing! We loved being able to spend such good-quality time with these two young men. They really are growing up fast!
Here's the damage we did. Those water jugs didn't have a chance!


Jenny's hilarious face! I think she should drop teaching and go into the police academy!

Quick side note to anyone who may live in the area: we did clean up our mess and took home two grocery bags full of other people's mess, so no worries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment