"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Halloween 2018

October 2018

This may have been my favorite Halloween ever! Having kids to celebrate holidays with is the best and having kids old enough to understand the excitement of the holidays is essential - turns out.

But first, here are a few cute pics of my family.
They love books! Win!

Our cute pumpkins!

My favorite people

Here they are in almost-full costume. Audri is missing her green shawl thing and Hyrum doesn't have ears. But you get the idea, right? Do you recognize them? They are Kung Fu Panda! Hyrum and Audrianne had no idea who they were and quite frankly didn't care to wear much by way of costume as you'll see further along in the post. But this is the best picture I got of all three of the them together this year. :)
Happy Halloween!

A new Halloween tradition - cherry bars

So now maybe you can see Audri's costume. She is Shifu from Kung Fu Panda, Abigail is Tigress. Hyrum is Po. James was Kai from Kung Fu Panda 3 and I was Master Ugwe the turtle. Basically I just dressed in green with a turtle shell. There are no pictures of me. Welcome to motherhood, huh?
The only picture of Audrianne in full costume

For once, Abi was looking at the camera AND smiling. But the twins weren't.
They wouldn't all look at me

This brought back so many memories and you know what? I just let them have it all! Because why not? Childhood only happens once.
Eating the loot

Guys, how adorable is this??? I love that he put his shoes right by mine. I love having tiny people who idolize me! Is that vain? I don't feel vain, I feel loved.
I love having a shadow who adores me!

This house was so fun! It was so hard to get my twins to walk away from it. They were so enthralled with the eye.
The coolest house, I'm pretty sure

The closest thing to a group photo.
Our Kung Fu masters!

Abi really liked the Kai costume. She wasn't too bad at swinging the knives!
Abi trying out Daddy's costume

No comments: