Ok folks. I think I've lost all my readership which I regret as that is what makes blogging fun. However, this is essentially my journal and our family's life story that needs to continue.
To catch you up a little, I was mostly keeping up until February of this year when my hard drive crashed, which was fine because I double back everything up so I didn't lose much, but it destroyed my system of organization. It has taken me this long to get reorganized electronically.
Additionally, my grandmother who I know as Grandmary died suddenly in February. Little did I realize before then, I was writing this blog for her. After she died, I felt I had lost my entire audience and each time I tried to blog, nothing seemed interesting or worthy of blogging because my favorite reader was no longer going to be reading my stories. I know she loved them even when they were boring or pointless. I'm not sure the rest of you do, but I appreciate any interest and time you give to my life and family.
All this said, I'm going to continue blogging while trying to find my new audience and voice. Eventually I will fill in the missing months but for now, I'm skipping from November 2018 to September 2019.
I love my life and I love having a record of the best and not-so-best moments. Thank you for all your love and support in those moments!

2 comments:
I am excited for you to find your new voice. Sign me up to be your new favorite reader... well right after Kelly.
I am glad to be included.
Post a Comment