"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Experiment

Because James and I have nothing better to do...

Our ice in our freezer tastes nasty very quickly so we had to dump a whole bucket the other day and start fresh. In order to not be wasteful, we decided to use the ice after it melted to water our plants. So, James packed a pitcher as full as possible with ice and we left it overnight to see how much it would actually fill the pitcher. And here are the results:

BEFORE:


AFTER:


Luckily we did not wake up to a wet mess all over the cupboards. :D

2 comments:

alyssa said...

You guys crack me up! I know I say this all of the time, but I wish we lived closer to you!

Alana Tolley said...

Good, I was concerned for you as I scrolled down the page :)