"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Enough to Make Me Hungry
Here is another delicious dinner to blog about. I tried a new recipe for stuffed peppers and it was really good. It had black beans and corn in it with the rice and I usually just have rice and cheese and chicken. It was really good! Actually, I think the peppers cooked a little bit too long, but aside from that it was very delicious. I think next time I will do them in the oven like I normally do and not in the crock pot. We had the missionaries over for dinner that night and they had never had stuffed peppers on their missions yet even here in NM. That was fun to cook something new for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Milko LOVES stuffed peppers! It's a traditional Bulgarian food, did you know? I will try your recipe. Thank you!
Post a Comment