"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Halloween!

Yes this is from October. Now you know how behind I am in blogging...
This is pretty much my new favorite Halloween tradition. I actually did it all by myself, but it was still way fun. Oh, just kidding, I think Katie did a couple. The best part was that I bought the pumpkin cookies instead of making them and that is so much more fun and stress free! Definitely in the future, I think I'll make the cookies ahead of time so that it's not one huge project, but like two little ones.


Here's my pumpkin!


And Jenny's pumpkin. She's not at all excited about her mission... haha!


And here's James's pumpkin. This was awesome. The sad part was that it was so fragile, it wilted very quickly, but it was still neat to see him do.

4 comments:

Mary said...

I want to make cookies with you! I hope you get to move here so we can have you guys over (especially for your birthday, how about that?). I have a perfect sugar cookie recipe for you. In January I made Valentines cookies AND decorated them too. Then I froze them. For our family Valentines party I pulled them out the night before and they tasted fresh. I sent half of them with Dave for his school party. It was great!

Jackie Rogers Hammond said...

I love all the different facial expressions on the cookies. Have you ever tried making a wedding cake? I bet you would be so great at it!

Alyssa said...

I love those cookies! The faces are awesome!

Meagan said...

I want you to come to my house for Halloween! I like baking, and you like decorating. Perfect combo!