"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Monday, March 8, 2010

My Trip to Kansas

Here's the process of frying fish - a favorite at our house.

Here's the finished product with the yummy vegetables that dad made on the barbeque!

Here's the view from our porch in the early afternoon.

Here's the view from our porch in the later afternoon. I love Kansas for this reason! I miss thunderstorms. The thunder is Utah is weak.

And here is my dad and my brother. All you need to know that you can't get from the picture is that nothing was wrong with Jake...

2 comments:

Meagan said...

When did you go to Kansas last? Jake is getting really tall!

Tom Crowther said...

This looks like the perfect day. Fish, grilled veggies, and cards!