Not sure what these faces meant but it's too great!
"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6
Monday, March 8, 2010
Fourth of July
Here's the cake I made for the occasion. I saw it done on TV and it looked so good. I wish I had taken a picture of the layers, because that was the best part. It had four layers with tapioca pudding between each layer, icing on the outside, blueberries on top. It was fantastic! And I don't like tapioca pudding... Also, the ice cream was too perfect, so we had to buy it. We just can't quite figure out what they means by no more blues...




Not sure what these faces meant but it's too great!

Not sure what these faces meant but it's too great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ooh, I believe I ate some of that cake. It was very yummy. And the layers were impressive.
I like cake. It looks very very pretty and sounds even better.
Post a Comment