"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come." Doctrine and Covenants 68:6
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Our biggest garden product!
Here is our watermelon! The only one we got. It looked beautiful and I'm sure it was originally very tasty. Unfortunately we waited too long to eat it and it was kind of... old tasting. Oh well! At least we know we can grow one!
3 comments:
Good work! That thing looks so good. It makes me want summer to be here right now.
I can not believe that you grew that below the window. I am very, very, impressed!
how do you grow old watermelons? That seems hard.
Post a Comment