"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Monday, March 8, 2010

Hiking the Y

This was so fun! We weren't sure for a while that we'd all make it up the mountain but we did!

Dale

All of us on the Y.

Bradley hugging the ground. He stayed pretty close to the ground the whole time we were on the Y.

Campus - looks quite different from this angle.

Me - can you believe this is my first time on the Y? The summer after my freshman year, I hiked up the back of this mountain and down the front past the Y, but I've never really "hiked the Y" until now.

Jenny

Adam

1 comment:

Meagan said...

I soooo want to take my girls and hike the Y! Congrats on doing it. You would have been sad if you never had while you were there.