"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Beginning of April

April 2018

Our kids are really loving the ice cream cones these days. See, when you live in a humid climate, once you open the plastic bags of cones, you have to finish them quickly or humidity claims them and they get mushy and stale and gross. So, ice cream cones all around!
They are loving the ice cream cones

Before we start our preschool routine, Abi picks a kitchen utensil and points to her ABC chart as she sings the alphabet song. Hyrum and Audrianne have often watched from their high chairs and now like to join in the pointing. I love it!
Abi and Hyrum singing the ABC's

She loves these darn things. I wish they weren't broken.
Abi rollerskating

For our monthly preschool field trip with the local preschool coop, we went to a train museum! We got to ride the train twice and walk through several old time trains. Abi loved it, of course. The twins were just along for the ride... ba-duh ching!
Touring the train museum

Audrianne has chosen her life path and informed us of her goals. You go, girl!
Audrianne is ambitious!

I'm learning to French braid because a ponytail (or two or three) is starting to get boring. So check me out! Not too shabby! Nothing like my aunt Lorie but she had six girls. Give me some time...
I did that!

Because sometimes, eating normally just gets mundane and you need to spice it up.
New hat

New hat

They seem so important somehow...

This view makes my heart happy! Look at all that ready-made food!
Have I mentioned that I love freezer meals?

And salad group is my new best friend! YUM!
And I love salad group! Look at that yumminess!

No comments: